1660 Hwy 1793
The Goshen Station serves as North Oldham’s headquarters. It was designed by CR (Cole Russell) Architects and was completed in 2004, winning recognition by Fire Chief Magazine for Volunteer Station design. It has five double “drive thru” bays, built-in training facilities in it’s tower and mezzanine levels, accommodates community meetings and was retrofitted in 2011 to accommodate sleeping quarters for the on-duty staff. This firehouse is staffed with paid firefighters 24/7. The Engine Company is staffed by a lieutenant and two firefighter/apparatus operator/emergency medical technicians. The station also contains the administrative offices for the staff officers and administrative assistant.
Apparatus at the Goshen Station:
Engine 1432 Tanker 1462
Quint 1455 Brush Unit 1477
Boat 1491 Service truck 1497
8615 U. S. Hwy 42
The Skylight Station was built in 1989 to replace the original firehouse on Axton Lane. This four-bay station houses apparatus and has a kitchen, dayroom, sleeping quarters for the on-duty personnel and limited office and fitness space.
The station is staffed by firefighters 24/7 with a lieutenant and two firefighter/apparatus operator/emergency medical technicians.
Apparatus at the Skylight Station: